Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sexy Sunday

Sexy Sunday


I'd like to welcome my gorgeous co-hostess Ange back!  Because a.) I've missed her like Mom Bloggers miss kittens and rainbows on a cloudy day and b.) I can't imagine doing Sexy Sunday without her because she's one of the only people who I will actually admit is possibly more awesome than I am and c.) I'm just glad she's back in time for next weeks HNT!  I hope you feel better soon Ange! 

Now, this week's Sexy Sunday topic is all about things that your significant other does that turns you on, things you wish they would do more often to turn you on & what they do to turn you on that you wish they wouldn't do because actually it doesn't turn you on at all.

*Obviously I am talking about sex and sex related topics.  Do NOT click the link if you are a.) under the age of 18 or b.) a member of my family, I love you all but I don't want you to know how Justin & I get down in the bedroom!


Honestly, Justin doesn't do anything to try to turn me on that doesn't turn me on.  There are tons of things he does to turn me on, kissing my back, kissing my neck, lightly touching me etc. etc.  We make out a lot, which is probably one of my favorite things.  I love it when he kisses my back, and when he touches me softly all over, which sometimes is like torture because it goes on for a while and he doesn't touch me where I really want him to.

We've been together since I was 17 years old, so he knows me pretty well by now.  If there's something that I want him to do, I tell him.  Same with him with me.  The lines of communication in that area are pretty open.  Although I do sometimes wish that he would blind fold me and tie me up, because usually (around 90%) of the time I'm the one in charge of those kinds of situations, and I do like it that way, but I wish he would do that to me more often.  Not that we do that each time, you know, but still.  Oh, or maybe more role playing or something like that.  Other than those two things, I'm totally good!  Love you baby!  *smooches*  (I know you're behind me, reading this, you nosy ass, you know I hate that!)

Don't forget that next week's topic is One Night Stands and how you feel about them!

I don't have the linky code, so you can go to Ange's blog here to link up.  Sorry I'm late, I'm not feeling good today!


What turns you on, what do you like, what do you not like?  What do you wish your partner would do more?


Photobucket

7 comments:

Copyboy said...

Move over Sunday family TV night. This is a series I can really get into. :)

alicia said...

Sometimes all I have to do is watch the Notebook. lol. A sweet kiss doesn't hurt either.

Copyboy said...

Oh and BTW...I made you blog of the day. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not really into the soft touching and romantic aspects of things....I like to keep it dirty! ;)

The Frantic Mother. said...

I am your newest follower from Mingle Monday. Great Blog. http://theadviceofamadmother.blogspot.com

Knocked Up and Nursing said...

New follower from Meet Me Mondays.

Happy Monday

http://knockedupandnursing.blogspot.com

Sarah

Unknown said...

I so missed Sunday!

Post a Comment