Saturday, October 16, 2010

Saturday SIx

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know that I'm late with this.  It's not my fault!  (Then again let's ask ourselves, is it ever?)  








Seriously though, it really isn't my fault this time!  I got distracted last night watching Sons of Anarchy. That show distracted me all the way through Season Two and into the first two episodes of Season Three.  I finally drifted off to sleep at around 6:30 this morning, while the second episode of Season Three of the best freaking show ever was still playing on my computer.  

Jana, have you ever watched this show?  If you have then I'm sure you understand how one can be sucked in, and if you haven't then sit Mr. Boobies down and watch the damn show.  Or don't, because I may not hear from you for a few days or weeks while you're busy obsessing and catching up.  I think you two would like it, so watch it if you haven't.

I'm aware that I'm addicted.  Since admitting you have a problem is the first step, or so I've heard, I guess I'm on my way to recovery.  I'll take the next step as soon as the third season finale airs, scouts honor!

Now, onto Saturday Six.  Again, my apologies to the Saturday Six participants and my seriously amazing co-hostess, Jana, for my tardy status for this week.  Feel free to slap my hands with a ruler or something.  


The Rules:

1.) You MUST take our amazing Saturday Six button and place it in your Saturday Six post!
2.) You MUST link back to ALL the hosts blogs in your Saturday Six post! Not just to my blog, or just to Ashlee's & not even just to Ange's Blog -- You have to link to ALL of the hosts blogs in the post, it's just good manners!
3.) You MUST link up an ACTUAL Saturday Six post where you are actually participating in The Saturday Six. So please do NOT link up your giveaways or just link up your blog when you're not going to actually participate! Again, it's just good manners!
4.) You MUST plat the game correctly. That's the whole point, we all wanna see who you would pick to get freaky with, who you would pick to tie the knot with and who you would choose to kick the bucket. It's no fun if you say kill them all, kill two of them, and don't get nasty with or marry anyone.
 This weeks questions are:

1. Worst movie ever made..in your opinion?

2. A stranger you encounter has toilet paper hanging from their pants..or spinach in their teeth...insert any embarrassing item here...Do you tell them?

3. Tell us ONE thing that annoys you. Yes, just one.

4. What's your biggest beef about the opposite sex in general? (Don't be skurred, we won't rat you out.)

5. Would you donate your eggs/sperm to an infertile couple?

6. What's the last book you read?

Now, time to answer them...

1. Worst movie ever made..in your opinion?  Oh gosh, I could go on and on with this one.  It's hard to pick the worst, when there are so very many horribly bad movies out there.  I'm trying to think, but I'm drawing a blank right now.  I really didn't like The Time Travelers Wife, my friend kept talking it up and talking it up telling me how good the book was.  Then we watched the movie, and I kept telling her I was ready to leave.  I do want to read the book though, because Kristy said it was nothing like the movie.  TTW is probably not the worst movie ever made, but I can't think of anything else right now.

2. A stranger you encounter has toilet paper hanging from their pants..or spinach in their teeth...insert any embarrassing item here...Do you tell them?  Of course I would tell them.  I would want someone to tell me, so I always try to extend that courtesy onto others as well.  If for no other reason than just in hope that someone will do the same for me should the need arise.

3. Tell us ONE thing that annoys you. Yes, just one.  It annoys me when people use you're when they should use your, and vice versa.  Anything like that when done repetitively is annoying to me for some odd reason, I have no clue why.

4. What's your biggest beef about the opposite sex in general? (Don't be skurred, we won't rat you out.)  The know it all attitude!

5. Would you donate your eggs/sperm to an infertile couple?  Yes I would.  I know I make cute babies and all, so don't get any bright ideas because my eggs and uterus are already promised out to my gay boyfriend and my gay husband, Ryan and Calvin.  I think being a parent is a joy that everyone deserves to experience, and I would be very willing to help someone experience that.

6. What's the last book you read?  I found the book Chocolate at the Dollar Store a few weeks back, and since it's one of my favorite movies I had to buy it!  So I'm currently in the middle of that one -- good book!

Linky Code:

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amber said...

My little sister is totally addicted to SOA!

I hate when people use "your" and "you're" wrong too. I mean, seriously.. it's basic grammar!

middle child said...

Thanks for #3. I always yell at myself that I'm a bit judgmental but it drives me insane!

Post a Comment