It's time for Sexy Sunday again! Oh hush, you know you're excited about it!
We're sorry about not posting last week, but Ange and I were both really busy and we wanted to just give it a break and handle our bidness. But you know what they say, absence only makes the heart grow fonder, so you should love us even more than you did before.
This week we have a special surprise. We're turning Sexy Sunday into a threesome.
No, not like that! Gah, get your minds out of the gutter, you prevs!
Ange has invited her husband Jason to be our first ever *drum roll please* Guest Host for Sexy Sunday this week! I hope he feels honored, because Ange and I are awesome on our own but when you combine us together we are
So I give you the special guest host, Ange's husband Jason!
Onto the rules:
1. Use the Sexy Sunday button in your post.
2. Follow the hosts and the guest host.
3. Link your post back to the hosts.
4. If you do not know how to do a link, punch yourself in the face. Just sayin'.
Now for your questions:
1. How do you feel about one night stands?
2. Would you judge someone if they had one?3. What makes it okay or not okay in your opinion?
And finally my answers (because I KNOW you all are dying to know!)
1. How do you feel about one night stands? I guess I'm rather indifferent to them. To each their own. I suppose, like Ange said, sometimes people don't want a relationship but still want to participate in some naughty time. One night stands would serve that purpose, but then again so would friends with benefits. I suppose one night stands would be a good way to get your freak on without risking messing up a friendship like friends with benefits would. So I guess it's to each their own. As long as your a grown woman (or man) and you're being safe about it I honestly don't give a shit what you do, because it's not my business who you have sex with. Note that I did say as long as you're being safe!
2. Would you judge someone if they had one? No, I try not to judge people about things that aren't any of my concern. As long as you're grown, safe and aren't in a committed relationship then I don't have anything to say about what you do, when you do it or who you do it with. I will however judge you if you're in a committed relationship and are out having one night stands with random people, especially if you're not being safe, just sayin'!
3. What makes it okay or not okay in your opinion? Because I am not here to tell anyone how to live their lives, it's not my place to tell an adult who they can or can not sleep with. I don't think it makes anyone a bad person or a whore or anything like that, and as I said it's not my business.
Next week you can join us for a fun filled game of "I never"
How do you feel about one night stands?