Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Week, Ashlee!

Tomorrow I am going to turn 25.  I will be a quarter of a century old tomorrow.  I will be half way through my 20's tomorrow.  It's actually kind of making me sad, because I feel like it was just yesterday that I got married, but really it was 2005, which makes it 5 years ago.  It's crazy how fast time flies when you get married and have babies!

So far for my birthday I have gotten:

  1. A bomb ass yoga and pilates kit from my husband, that includes DVD's, a book, resistance band, giant ass exercise ball, two pilates balls, a mat and a pilates block!  I've been wanting it for forever, and he got it for me!
  2. A subscription to Netflix, so that I can get some do some of the cardio videos they have on there that I love in the mornings.  Which means that I can switch it up!  Awesome!  Plus, I can watch all the movies I want to, I watched The Prince and The Show Girl last night, oh how I love Marilyn Monroe!

That's all so far, but I'm sure there will be more to come.  I'm so excited about my birthday week 2010!  As you all know, I take an entire week for my birthday, and sometimes I take a month.  I do this because I feel that I am far too special to have only one day to celebrate my birth!  I'm looking forward to what tomorrow will hold for me, as it is actually the day that I was born.  Also, I will be contributing another fabulous guest post over at CB's blog One Crazy Brunette tomorrow, so that's my gift to you all.  Double the Ashlee, double the fun, right?


Now for a birthday song that doesn't describe me or my birthday at all, because I am special.  But I like it anyway, and I send it to all my friends on facebook for their birthdays, so I might as well put it here too.



So please enjoy The New Happy Birthday Song by NOFX!




Photobucket

6 comments:

jensays (what would jen do) said...

happy early birthday, hope you have a great day tomorrow and a great birth month!

Babes Mami said...

Happy Early Birthday!!

McKenzie said...

Happy almost birthday!!

The Wolf said...

Don't be sad about turning 25, that's an awsome year I had a blast when I was 25. I'm turing 31 at the end of the month......knowing I'm going to be that age makes me want to drink......a lot......right now........excuse me I'm off to cry :(

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

Thanks Jen, Steph & McKenzie!!

Wolfey, (can I call you Wolfey?) I didn't have you pegged as a crying drunk!

JoJo said...

Happy Birthday! I hate getting older too, but enjoy the presents!

Post a Comment