Sunday, May 16, 2010
This is my second time doing Getting to know you Sunday! This is one of my favorite blog carnivals to post! So here are my questions for today:
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....? Bags or shoes. I'm a sucker for a nice bag or an amazing pair of shoes! They're two of the only things I'm willing to spend a good deal of money on, because no matter how much baby weight I gain and no matter if I get pregnant with twins tomorrow I can still wear my accessories.
2. Have you ever played a team sport? When I was younger I played T Ball and Basketball. I played T Ball when I was in Kindergarten and First grade and Basketball when I was in Fourth and Fifth grade. Other than that I just did dance and gymnastics.
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be? I would be an animated bug in a movie. ;) They're so much cuter than real bugs! Hopefully my answer counts because technically that would just make me the voice of a bug.
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? (thanks Ian) I got a horrid sum burn on my nose one Summer when we went to Virginia Beach! It was horrible, I had a blister on my nose and everything. It was so uncomfortable. I use lots of sun block now though, and have for several years. I don't like to tan, and I'm actually pretty partial to the color my skin is without tanning, so I have no inclination to tan.
5. Are you happy? Extremely! The only thing that could make me any happier is if we got ten million dollars in the mail and then the next day I found out I was pregnant with twin girls. (= I'm at a really good place right now in my life, and I'm just so happy with my family. I have two beautiful baby loves, a wonderful husband who treats me like a princess and the best friends that I could ask for. So, what's not to be happy about, right?
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them? Not really. It took me forever to figure out that smh means shake my head. haha
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere? I don't love it here at all. We're planning a move to Tennessee in the next year or two. I'm very excited about that!
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full? I don't go to extreme measures. I try to keep myself full by eating five to six small meals and snacks a day. So, I don't eat when I'm really full. I drink a lot of water as well.