Sooo...I'm doing this new thing, new to me anyway. It's called Getting to know you Sunday, only it was posted on Saturday this week because of Mothers Day. Since I go up with the baby man, and now can't get back to sleep, I might as well entertain myself, right?
1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife) The one thing that I remember most about my Mothers Days with my Mommy was that we always used to buy her the same thing every year. I always loved making her things at school. She passed away when I was 5 years old, and I miss her terribly on Mothers Day, as well as most other days of the year.
My favorite Mothers Day as a Mommy myself would have to be last year. It was just so wonderful having Aiden, and he was 2 years old. I was pregnant with the baby. We just had a great day. My Daddy took us all out and then he and my Husband let me go on a shopping spree and get anything I wanted. I ended up with a ton of clothes, I'm not sure why I bought clothes..I was pregnant so it's not like I needed that many and I only used them for 5 months after that, and a big bottle of Victoria Beckham's perfume. Then we all went out to eat. (=
2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
Surprisingly no. I've been pulled over for a number of other things though.
3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
Oh gosh! I keep EVERYTHING! I have my prom dress from my senior prom, which was in 2003. I kept that because I designed it and had it made. My Wedding dress from 2005. I have stuff from 2001 and 2002 in there. (=
4. Do you whiten your teeth?
I use a whitening toothpaste actually, and mouth wash that is supposed to have the same affect.
5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
I call them by various names, undies, panties, underwear, draws(haha) etc. Pretty much any name for anything of that nature I will use as the mood strikes.
6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
Romania. I've just always wanted to go to Romania and Hungary...I really can't explain it. It's like a weird obsession. I have a thing for History, I'm really interested in Elzabet Bathory and Vald Tempest, as well as Henry VIII. So it would either be Romania and Hungary or England.
Now that I think about it, maybe I should go somewhere warmer like Greece.
7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
No. I honestly have a mouth like a sailor. I tone it down on here as to not offend, and I've honestly gotten used to not using curse words because of my big boy. If I used them at home as much as I think them in my head...oh my lord, Aiden would have a mouth only a mother could love. (= So, I've been trying my very very best to nor curse anyway.
8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
Wow! Hmmm...This is tough. I do love my things. I would say DirecTV, but then I would have a very unhappy 3 year old come batman hour.
Seriously, I've been sitting here for a good 4 or 5 minutes thinking about this. Is that bad?
Okay, I am so beyond stumped. I guess it would have to be the TV. We have Netflix, wait would Netflix count? I'm going with that. Netflix. lol