Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Six - The Birthday Edition

Time for the infamous Saturday Six with yours truly & Jana-Banana (it rhymes, don't forget it, she hates when people say it wrong) from Boobies, Babies & a Blog!  If you didn't know it's J's birthday month! (Yes MONTH -- we both take the entire Month of our Birthdays in celebration!  You should too, tell your husbands, parents & kids that Ash & J are doing it, and you're going to start doing it too.  If they are not willing to participate then contact Jana or I and we will write them a strongly worded letter!) Anyway--in recognition of this monumental occassion...let's center this Saturday Six around birthdays, shall we?

  1. Do you still celebrate your birthday?
  2. What's your favorite kind of cake?
  3. Craziest thing you've ever done for your birthday?
  4. What's your sign? 
  5. Best present you've ever gotten on your special day?
  6. Worst gift?
Answer them and link up lovers. As mentioned in our rules--please do NOT link up to your giveaways. (You can however return here tomorrow for Show Me Yours Sunday...Giveaway Linky and share them all you want.) Please don't link up if you aren't actually playing along. Manners, kiddies! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend...if you aren't...then I insist you do! (Because---It's J's birthday month!)

My Answers:
  1. Do you still celebrate your birthday?  Of course!  I not only celebrate my birthday, we've been celebrating my entire birth month for about 7 years now.  (=
  2. What's your favorite kind of cake?  I like vanilla cake with cream cheese frosting.  Carrot cake is good too though.
  3. Craziest thing you've ever done for your birthday?  I've never really done anything "crazy" for my birthday, really. 
  4. What's your sign? Virgo!
  5. Best present you've ever gotten on your special day?  I got a car once as an early birthday gift/ a belated graduation gift.  I wanted a used Malibu but my Dad bought me a new Cavilear.
  6. Worst gift?  Probably clothes from my Grandma.  Ugh!

    Photobucket

    2 comments:

    Post a Comment