12 Things I didn't know before Jagger's First Birthday Party that I know now!
|See numbers 8 & 9|
- Frankenstein Cake will turn your babies poop lime green the day after it has been eaten.
- My Brothers Wife will steal food from the party by pretending like the stolen food is scraps of half eaten food from the kids plates for her puppy.
- My Brothers Wife will collect 5 large take home boxes full of these scraps.
- My Brothers Wife possesses some obscure magical power to turn 5 bread sticks and 3 pieces of partially eaten pizza into 4 large take home boxes full of scraps that don't have not even the first bite taken out of them.
- My Brothers Wife will also steal all the vanilla cake, leaving me with only 2 pieces of vanilla and 6 pieces of chocolate cake.
- My family doesn't like chocolate cake.
- Carrot cake is amazingly tasty, but Jagger still prefers the icing no matter how good the Carrot Cake is.
- When making Dracula cookies you should not use the black gel icing for his hair or else they will come out looking more like Gene Simmons than Dracula.
- That sometimes you just have to accept that your vampire cookies look more like Edward Cullen than Dracula because you can't undo what has been done, especially if what has been done was done on white cookie icing. Just embrace your messy haired Edward Cullen cookies and move on with the day.
- That the hardest part of decorating a Frankenstein shaped cake is the bolts in his neck. You should also not put the bolts at his hair line, because not only is this wrong but it is a bitch to remove!
- That no one will tell you if you're walking around with eyeliner smudged on your face/cheek even though they know that you just rushed home to take a 4 minute shower so you could wash your face and hair and you haven't put your makeup on yet let alone look in a mirror. So thanks for telling me, assholes!
- That some kids think it's acceptable behavior to ask for more than one gift bag over and over even after you've told them that you only have enough for one per person. Especially if these kids have been raised by my Brothers Wife. They also may attempt to take things out of Aiden's gift bag while he isn't looking to put into theirs. (Actually only my niece did this, my nephew is a darling and very mature and well behaved.)
|See number 1|