To Ashley, we all miss your blog & your Blog Stalk Friday as well as all you had done for our little community of bloggers here. I prefer Ashley to CB any day though, and am very proud of you for making a hard decision and throwing in the towel. I hope to one day see you back in the blogosphere as Ashley, without any other persona or mask to hide behind, you're far too fabulous to be taking on an online persona and posting as only part of yourself while hiding the other wonderful parts of your personality and who you are away. Everyone loved CB, but all of those who know you love Ashley even more. You're an amazingly loyal wife, mother, sister, daughter and friend. I'm glad to have "met" you and am proud to call you (Ashley) my friend! Long story short -- You're the shit, bitch!
Now, onto Fawk You Friday with two of my favorite bitches Jana from Boobies Babies & a Blog and Christy from I'm Just Sayin'!
You two better not leave me, because I really don't know what I would do without Fawk You Friday to list the things that piss me off each week!
- Fawk You to germs at Preschools! It is because of all you dirty little fuckers that my biggest baby love has been sick FOUR times this school year. He has only been going since the middle of September. I know you're just doing your job, as germs, and I see that you can do it very well -- BUT can you please leave my kid alone for a little while, he's had enough for one year, okay!
- Fawk You to my not even four year old son losing his voice. Babies shouldn't be able to loose their voices, that's just wrong. I feel SO bad for him!
- Fawk You again to germs at Preschools! My littlest baby loves Birthday Party is on Saturday (tomorrow) and his brother is sick, which means he won't be able to enjoy the awesomeness that is a Birthday Party thrown by moi as he normally would. It also means that my littlest baby love could possibly be sick on his Birthday tomorrow. I just want to let you all know that if both of my kids are sick for Jagger's Birthday Party then I'm taking that as a direct sign that you want to start a war with me. So all I can say is watch your ass and don't mess, douche-holes, because I will be coming to your home base (aka the Preschool) armed and ready for action. I'll be coming correct, armed with my latex gloves, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, Lysol Wipes, Lysol Spray and rags soaked in Bleach Water -- Be afraid, be very afraid!
- Fawk You to striped wrapping paper. NOT a good idea for someone who has OCD. What kind of sadistic evil person invented this torture device?
- Fawk You to people who feel the need to try to control every single tiny little thing. Especially things that are MY choice and MY decision and NOT yours. The apron strings have been cut so deal with it, okay?
- Fawk You to my brothers wife! For constantly trying to get shit started. I don't know why you don't like me, I don't really care why you don't like me. But you will hear me when I say this -- I WILL see my Niece and Nephew! I WILL be in their lives! They WILL have at least one strong female influence in their lives who isn't a compulsive liar, who doesn't teach them to lie to the police and fear the police, who doesn't nod out on the couch all day. You need to quit using those babies for sympathy and gain, you're going to turn them into hypochondriacs and frankly I think you're about thisclose to having munchausen by proxy syndrome.
- Fawk You to my brothers wife again for not wanting to let the kids come to my babies birthday party tomorrow because it's at our Church. I don't care how many times you tell me that the people down there are talking crap about you, I highly doubt that they are, but IF they are then that probably just means that they have figured out that you're a liar trying to get money and things for your bills so that you can just buy drugs with your income and that you stretch the truth and lie about the kids being sick and make their problems sound 10 times worse than they usually are.
- Fawk you to having to take a pregnancy test today. I've been getting sick to my stomach when I smell things, and it seems like things smell so much worse to me. I think this is the only time I've ever hoped that I just have a stomach virus. It is really not a good time for me to be preggo right now. I guess that's what I get for picking on Ashley on Twitter.
As I said though, my Mother-in-Law decided to go all demanding-picky-bossy-crazy-I'm-in-charge-and-you-don't-have-a-say-crazy lady on us and wouldn't let me keep his awesome black/white Speed Kills burnout T-shirt and his distressed Chaps jeans on him. He's wearing his Chaps jeans with the green shirt, because I didn't want his one year photos taken in cloth pants because those seem so young/baby-ish to me (unless they're used to playing in, sleeping in or lounging -- I'm super odd about baby clothes). I should put this on my list! ;)