Friday, September 17, 2010

The Saturday Six!




This week we're doing something new with The Saturday Six, so it's not just the regular Saturday Six questions that we're asking. We're having a very special FMK version of The Saturday Six!
Who better to guest host this special version of The Saturday Six than the one and only Crazy Brunette? No one, no one would be a better guest host for this very special version than the lovely CB!

My lovely co-hostess Jana, our gorgeous guest hostess CB and yours truly each thought up 2 sets of FMK questions, and we're bringing them to our lovely readers to see which of our picks you would rather get it on with, tie the knot with and which one you would have to let buy the farm, so to speak!

How to play along: 
  • Take the awesome Saturday Six Button up there and put it in your Saturday Six post on your blog!
  • Link back to ALL THREE of the hostesses for this week in your post!
  • Copy our questions and then answer them in your post!
  • Then link up at any of the hostesses blog with our linky!  (Do not link up to your giveaways!  All such links will be deleted, sorry!  But do check out my girl J's Show Me Yours Sunday Giveaway Linky tomorrow for that kinda thing!)
  • Then you can click on the links, check out how others answered and spread a little comment love!
How to play Fuck, Marry, Kill:

We give you three famous names.  
You then pick which one you would fuck, which one you would marry and which one you would kill!
Pretty simple, huh?!

Now let's commence with the sexin', marryin', and killin'

  1. Dane Cook, George Lopez, Fred Durst?
  2. Jessica Simpson, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox?
  3. Kyle Busch, Charlie Hunnam (Jax on Sons of Anarchy), Alexander Skarsgård (Eric on True Blood)?
  4. Scarlet Johanson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Anna Paquin (Sookie on True Blood)?
  5. T.I., Marilyn Manson, Dax Riggs ?
  6. Nicki Minaj, Selma Hayek, Gwen Stefani?
Now, for my answers!
  1. Dane Cook, George Lopez, Fred Durst?  I'd have to marry Dane Cook, because I think he's the most attractive one, and marriage requires a lot more intimate time that just having sex!  I'd have to fuck George Lopez because I think Fred Durst is just nasty and greasy and disgusting although his band's name is Limp Biscuit, so perhaps that's another reason why I wouldn't want to do the dirty with him.  Kill Fred Durst, sorry dood!
  2. Jessica Simpson, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox? I'd get it on with Megan Fox, because she just seems kinda trashy and dirty, and that's kinda sexy!  I'd marry Angelina, cause she's Angelina, come on!  I like kids, it could work out!  I'd kill Jessica Simpson, sorry chick!
  3. Kyle Busch, Charlie Hunnam (Jax on Sons of Anarchy), Alexander Skarsgård (Eric on True Blood)?  I'd marry Kyle Busch.  I'd do the horizontal hokey pokey with Eric from True Blood.  Which means I'd have to kill Jax from Sons of Anarchy, probably because I've never seen that show, sorry hon!
  4. Scarlet Johanson, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Anna Paquin (Sookie on True Blood)?  I'd get freaky with Anna Paquin, she's bisexual so she probably knows what she's doing!  I'd marry Scarlet Johanson, because she's freakin hawt!  Which means I'd have to kill Jennifer Love Hewitt, which seems wrong because she's so cute and just seems like she's be a doll, sorry babe nice girls really do finish last.
  5. T.I., Marilyn Manson, Dax RiggsI'd bed Manson.  I'd have to marry Dax Riggs because he's freakin' awesome and I love him.  So that leaves TI to die, sorry Tip I like you and all...but it's Manson and Dax fucking Riggs, I hope you can understand.
  6. Nicki Minaj, Selma Hayek, Gwen Stefani?  This one is hard, cause they're all so pretty!  I'd fuck Nicki Minaj, again because she's bisexual so I guess she'd be the best out of the three for that, and she's so cute!  I'd marry Selma Hayek because she's gorgeous and a really good actress!  Which means I'd have to kill my girl Gwen, sorry shug, I'd totally marry you too but you're just so thin, I think curvy girls are hotter, but you totally rock and you're gorgeous otherwise!






Photobucket

5 comments:

The Queen said...

your up for vote.. security team.. grab the button and promote yourself.. get those votes child..

Anonymous said...

lol this was a super hard saturday six!!! but it was fun!! although i cheated a little!!

EnVii said...

your newest follower by way of saturday 6..

hope you pass by n say hello

http://envii-h.blogspot.com

DazzleMea (Mama4Chaos) said...

I agree, this one was kinda tough. Mostly because I'm unfamiliar with half of them & had to do a lot of Googling. Lol.

Anonymous said...

LMAO! I love how we apologize to them!! These were hard decisions!

Post a Comment