Another chance to link up with yours truly and the always fabulous Jana for the Saturday Six!
Take the button up top.
Link back to Jana and I.
Copy the questions and answer them.
Please don't link to your giveaways and such, all those links will be deleted, so it's rather pointless in the end!
This weeks questions are:
- If you could break one law for the rest of your life and not get arrested, which law would you choose to break & get away with?
- If you wrote a book based on your life, what would be the most "shocking" revelation you made in the book about yourself or something you had done?
- Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes?
- Where were you on 9/11/01?
- Should marijuana be legalized? Why or why not?
- Would you have a threesome if you significant other wanted to?
- If you could break one law for the rest of your life and not get arrested, which law would you choose to break & get away with? Hmmm...I could choose assault, because it would be nice to be able to beat the shit out of the fat guy from this post. But I dunno. Probably something driving related, or maybe I would still go with simple assault. It would be nice to have a free pass to slap stupid bitches on ocassion, ya know?!
- If you wrote a book based on your life, what would be the most "shocking" revelation you made in the book about yourself or something you had done? I'm not really a very shocking person, in the way that I haven't done anything all that shocking. I was a dancer, so I'll probably have to go with that, but I don't really consider that "shocking" at all.
- Has reading a book ever changed your life? Which one and why, if yes? Changed my life, no. Changed my opinion on an issue or view, yes.
- Where were you on 9/11/01? I was in school, in history class to be exact. My English teacher, Mr. Kennedy, ran into the room and told our class and Mr. Caudill our teacher that period that a plane had just flew into the world trade center in New York. When the second plane hit we already had the TV on, and then the announcement came over the speaker system a little bit later that it was a terrorist attack, something we all had already been discussing. We had a moment of silence. Then I went with my best friend Leila to the office to call her parents, because her fiance was on a plane to New York because he left and was on his way to basic training for the Air Force that very morning. It was such a sobering, sad and somber day. We should all, as Americans keep that day and those families, the loved ones they lost, the people on the planes and the brave police and fire fighters in New York in our hearts forever.
- Should marijuana be legalized? Why or why not? I think that it might as well be legal. I don't think that it really has any negatives to using it or anything. I've never met a pot head who goes out and steals shit to get high on weed. I don't think it really even messes with your driving skills, but they could always treat it like beer or liquor and make it illegal to drive under the influence of it if it did. I don't think it hurts anyone, and it's probably less harmful than cigarettes. I, personally, don't care one way or the other as I'm not a user and I'm not like an activist or anything, but I just don't see the problem with it really I don't guess. *shrugs*
- Would you have a threesome if you significant other wanted to? Depends.