Friday, August 20, 2010
So when you read the post title did you actually imagine it being said by a cheesy game show announcer guy complete with a drum roll in there? Cause that's totally what I was going for!
Anyhoo, welcome to this week's Saturday Six, a meme/blog hop/linky/whatever you want to refer to it as, hosted by yours truly, and one of my fave. blogging bitches -- Jana aka J aka Jana Banana aka Boobies from Boobies, Babies & a Blog! So if you want to play along then just grab that button code up there, link back to Jana and I in your post, copy down the all important questions and link up, we'd be glad to have y'all! Then the only thing left to do is go through and read other peoples answers and spread some comment love!
The questions for this week are:
1. Who has it easier-men or women? Feel free to elaborate! Men, for sure. Think about it bitches, they don't have to pull their pants and undies down to pee nor do they have to sit down, hell they don't even have to wipe, just stand there and pull it through a hole and shake it when they're done and they're good to go. They don't have to put up with the dreaded period once a month, they don't get bloated, eat everything that may possibly contain chocolate at that time and they don't get cramps or feel crabby. As far as the having babies area goes, it's harder for women hands down. Think about this, the baby technically has to come out of both of you, the man and the woman, when his sperm leaves his body not only is it microscopic, but it's pleasurable as well! They don't have it half as hard as us ladies do, I could go on and on and on about all the pressures women have to be thin, have a hot body even after babies, have great hair, big boobs, a big ass, look good and all of that, and men just don't face the same level of pressure as we do. Not only that we have to put up will all of this from other women! Although, they do have to put up with us, so maybe it is harder for men. *wink* (=
2. What's the most scandalous thing you've done this week? Honestly, I can't think of anything that I've done that would be considered scandalous this week! Go Team Ashlee, right? Right!
3. Worst pick up line you've ever heard? I've heard just about all of it, from laughable to OMG! Did you seriously just say that to me?! *slap* I used to be a dancer, so I've been hit on a lot, and when I say a lot I mean a lot, a lot, a lot, a lot. I was at work one night, and talking to a guy. Not because I was interested in him really, but because it was my job. I spoke to him for about a half hour while I was waiting for my name to come up in rotation to hit the stage, and after I got off stage he asked me if I would like to go to dinner with him that weekend and meet his Mom because he wanted to marry me. Weird!
4. Who's your celeb crush? I love Brodie Dalle formerly of The Distillers, and Spinnerette! I also have a huge girl crush on Megan Fox and Jamie Kennedy, cause there's just something kinda trashy about them, and that's hot. Oh and Tarrie B from My Ruin! Is it weird that all my celeb crushes are girl crushes? I'll throw Dax Riggs in there to make me seem more normal. lol
5. Do you feel comfortable talking about sex? Yep, I surely do! There's no shame in my game!
6. What's your all time favorite movie? Gone With the Wind, The Misfits, Mr. Brooks, Fight Club, Sid and Nancy, Mr and Mrs Smith, Gia and like 10 more. I love them all equally for different reasons.