Describe your life in one word
Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?
No, not really. As a child I was a dabbler. I did a little bit of everything. Gymnastics, dance, piano, basketball...you get the idea..
Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
My Mother. The fact that she passed away when I was little influenced everything from my wanting kids as soon as possible to my anxiety to my fear of losing people I love and my fear of people leaving me. My kids have had a huge impact on who I am, they changed everything about me, and the way I view the world.
What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?
To raise my boys to be gentlemen! If I raise them to be good, content people with morals who care about the world and have faith then I'll be happy!
Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?
No, I don't believe anyone has. Because we grow from each experience, we change and we learn, at least I think we're supposed to. I know that I'm only 24 years old, so I haven't become the best person I can be yet. I still have the temper of a reality show contestant with everyone but my kids and my husband, and I'm working on that among other things about myself.
1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for? Being a super hawt mama? Yeah, I'll go with that. ;)
2. What is your shoe style? It really depends. The shoes I like most are edgy, sexy and sometimes a little bit slutty. I'm a woman who loves heels. The higher the better, I don't like chunky heels just as a general rule, but sometimes there are exceptions to that, but generally I
3 Does your car reflect your personality? Other than the fact that it has dark glittery green paint, no.hjgjuhrhr
4. If you could take over someones body for a day..whose would you choose? My husband. Maybe my son's so that everyone would have to do stuff for me! Or maybe Oprah's so that I got give my husband a couple of hundred million as a donation to his family! Yeah, I think I would go with the latter.
5. Love or be loved? Love. I love to love, what can I say! I enjoy being loved as well, and I really enjoy the small things my husband does to show me his love, but it is much more rewarding when you're the one doing the small things.
6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose? Fried chicken, baked macaroni and cheese, masked potatoes, collard greens, cornbread and milk, boiled cabbage, fried potatoes, banana pudding, apple pie and brownies. Oh, and sweet tea with lemon!
7. Have you been on vacation this Summer, if so where? Nope.
8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure? I don't really have one. Although I do like to watch my reality tv with a snack, it's usually oriental ramen noodles or frosted mini wheats.