Wednesday, August 4, 2010

And the Winner Is....




The Winner of the Misikko Corioliss Classic Pro Flat Iron is commenter number 202!  Congratulations!  I hope you enjoy your flat iron as much as I have enjoyed mine!





Commenter number 202 is ~J!  I will need you address within the next 72 hours so that I can get your information out to the good people at Misikko and they can get your prize out to you!  Congrats again ~J!  I will get an e-mail out to you shortly letting you know that you won!



Thank you to everyone who entered the Giveaway!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Cari said...

Congrats Jana!

Marissa said...

found you through the Nestwork...wish I would have found you sooner-I would have liked to enter that giveaway :)

Anonymous said...

YAYAYYAYA!!

My daughter is going to call you her hero when I gift her with this! Thanks Ash!

Post a Comment