Sunday, June 6, 2010

Getting to know me Sunday!

Getting to know YOU




1. If a person has a booger in their nose. and you can see it, do you tell them?  If I know them then yes, if I don't then no.  I'm not a people person, so if I don't know you then I'm probably not close enough to notice!
2. What are you passionate about?  My kids!  I love my boys!  I'm also passionate about being as "green" as I possibly can be, my goal is to leave the smallest carbon footprint possible.  Eating healthy, and working out.  Yes, that comes in last.
3. How long have you been blogging?  Here?  For a little over a month.
4. What is your favorite "summer" drink? Iced Tea!  Actually I drink sweet tea all year round. 
5. What is your favorite type of music?  Dax Riggs, punk, Dax Riggs, screamo, Dax Riggs, metal, Dax Riggs, rap, Dax Riggs, Johnny Cash, Dax Riggs, a little of everything, Dax Riggs, Acid Bath, Dax Riggs, Deadboy and the Elephantmen, Dax Riggs, Agents of Oblivion Dax Riggs....yeah, you get the point, I obsessively listen to all things Dax Riggs.  All of the listed bands, aside from Mr. Cash of course, have Dax Riggs fronting them.  I am a huge fan.  I wonder how many times I just said Dax Riggs in this answer?
6. Something I do before I go to bed is......? Put on my jammies, take off my makeup....
7. My Summer vacation plans are...? I want to go to the beach, I don't know if my husband will get the time off though.
8. My favorite must have, can't live without, beauty product is?  Foundation and Mascara.



Photobucket

8 comments:

alicia said...

All women should wear mascara and now I have to figure our who Dax Riggs is.

linds. said...

hahaha a lot of our answers were pretty similar!

Tree said...

I thought you said you liked Dax Riggs! LOL (no clue who he/they are) Me love some sweet tea too!! YUMMY!

Babes Mami said...

So you like Dax Riggs? :]

Anonymous said...

Who is Dax Riggs? I will have to google that one. :)
I hope you can make it to the beach. :)

Heather said...

That is a good passion. Can you come tell my sacker kid not to wrap my stuff in plastic bags when I actually remember to bring my own bags from home??

Ashlee @ A Housewife Manifesto said...

I do indeed love Dax Riggs. It borders on obsession, really. I listen to his music near constantly. He used to front Acid Bath, then he went on to Agents of Oblivion, and then went onto Deadboy and the Elephantmen and now is just Dax Riggs, some times he plays acoustic and solo, and sometimes he tours with a band. At some point he toured as T Dax and his white plastic soul as well I think. Personally I suggest Stop, I'm already dead, Song with no name, I didn't know yet what I'd know when I was bleeding (which is my favorite btw) or Blood Music. (=

Mama Hen said...

Hey ashlee! I love iced tea also! Little Chick is my greatest passion. I think every mom would say that about their little ones! I plan on going to the beach a lot also! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Post a Comment