Thank you so much Colleen for bestowing this award on my blog, it really does mean a lot to me! You have to picture me saying that in my southern accent while a single tear falls from my eye because I'm so overwhelmed with emotion at having won. Okay, enough of my misguided acceptance speech, onto the fun part!
1) Thank the person who gave me this award, thanks again Colleen!
2) Share 7 things about myself.
- I love history. There are several era's in time that I am obsessive about.
- I'm also obsessive about old Hollywood, I love the movies, the movie start, the glamor that is no longer present in Hollywood today.
- I love make up! MAC or Wet n Wild it doesn't matter, because I love to play with it, put it on and try new things! I'm like a kid in a candy store.
- My husband and I plan to adopt a baby one day, and I'm really excited about it!
- I collect Catholic iconography, I especially love the Spanish influenced items.
- I didn't have any pain medication when I gave birth to either of my babies. Nope, no epi here. Of course, it did only take me around 2.5 hours to have them from the time my contractions became painful.
- I love Hello Kitty. No, really...I LOVE Hello Kitty, probably way more than any 5 year old girl ever has!
- My toe nails are currently painted Lime Green!
I will be giving this award to:
Single Infertile FemaleLindsey
Babes Rockin Mami
Getting Kinda Crunchy
I hope you girls enjoy the award as much as I enjoy your blogs! (=