Tuesday, February 16, 2010

About Ashlee

 

You can contact me by email at LovecommaAsh@gmail.com

I'm typically a very verbose person.  I have a lot to say.  Perhaps too much to say in some occasions I suppose, of course that's up to you to judge for yourself.  I am a Mother to two gorgeous boys, whom I love more than life itself.  I married the man of my dreams on August 15th 2005, I was 19 years old.  We met in High School.  I stay at home with our children, and sometimes go to college.  When I'm not pregnant or taking care of a newborn or infant that is.  I'm a Political Science major, but I will probably switch back to social work somewhere along the way.  Although I could totally go for a History major, that would be right up my alley.  I write prose and make mixed media art when the mood strikes me.  I love it!  I practice attachment parenting with my two boys and I have to say that it has served me well!  I am what some people would call a reformed party girl, I've done my share of table dancing in the past for sure.  I'm my Daddy's baby, still at 24.  Mess with me and you'll meet the wrong end of Daddy .45 that's a fact.  Which brings me to another random fact about myself, I love guns.  I shot an AK 47 when I was 18 and I've been hooked ever since.  I prefer a .40 cal myself, and no I don't care if that's what the laws carry, it's the love of my life...hand gun wise anyway.  Don't get me wrong though, I'm your typical southern girl, sweet tea and the bigger the hair the closer to God and all that.  I love my make-up, and you'll never see me leave the house without it.  I'm addicted to music.  I listen to everything from SPM to A Bullet for my Valentine to NOFX.  I'm pretty eclectic like that.  Seriously, I listen to e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!  Although my favorite is probably punk, metal and screamo....oh and Dax Riggs...I Ell Oh Vee Ee Dax Riggs!  I love my kids, my husband, my family and my friends.  I never look the same two days in a row, trust me, I have a very eclectic sense of style.