Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wordful Wednesday




Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Seven Clown Circus!


This is a journey in photos, I'm just a Mommy trying to capture the much sought after perfect sibling picture. I am starting to wonder if such a thing even exists outside of the professional photography studios. My theory is that the people that do this for a living and can actually achieve this goal are either practicing some form of sorcery or have some sort of magical pixie dust that they use.

We'll start off with Photo Session number one.





(Hmmm...it seems that Aiden has said or done something that was quite a surprise to Jagger.)



You see, Aiden takes great pictures alone. He even takes great pictures with Jagger.






Since that didn't work out, I decided to head outside with my three men and see if I could, by some miracle, finally capture the coveted perfect photo of more than one child!

Here we will jump to Photo Session number 4. Yes, that's right there were two other sessions in between here, one more inside the house and another outside.








I think Baby J would have been more than willing to keep posing for the photos, if his brother and Daddy hadn't decided to start a game of football.



(My baby love is trying to crawl here!)


(This is what determination looks like. I bet you didn't know that determination was this cute, did ya? ;)





As you can see Jag photographs well also, and he looks adorable in the photos with Aiden. It's just that I can never seem to take a good picture of the two of them together. Someone is always looking off to the side, making a silly face, sneezing or about to cry.

I did realize something from this though. I love each and every one of these pictures of my children, even the ones I didn't pick out to post here today. While they may not be your classically frame worthy photos, I bet at least a few of them will make it up on my walls, desk or night stand. (=

What is your secret to capturing the cutest photos of your children together?

4 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

They are all perfection! :)

Kristy said...

Awwww :) Those are great pics...they make me fall in love with those kids all over again lol...I think you should post that black and white one you made a while back, where they were laying together. I still love that pic lol

Mama Hen said...

Those pictures are so adorable!! Very cute!

Mama Hen

kimi89 said...

I love the photos and I think candid ones are the best. It took me three weeks to capture Tommy "talking" so I know how you feel about trying to get the photograph you want.

Post a Comment